Wednesday 23 March 2016

Dear Ibu Berlian Bijaksana,
Lately I paid more attention to my thinking  (imagination)
I became aware that it’s so easy for me to think negatively
Yesterday I passed a city, not far from where a live. I saw many constructions over there. Then…I began to worry.
Would this city with its new development impact my city? It could. People would prefer to live there  instead of my city. When that happened, the property price in my city would drop. My mortgage could have been more expensive than the price of my house. Whoa, that’s bad for my family.

That thinking went on for some times. Suddenly I remembered about fruitful imagination. I said to myself loudly (I was driving alone )
“Hey…stop. My family depends on God, not on the price of houses. If God said he would take care of the sparrows, he would surely take care of my family,”

There, I stopped my depressing imagination.

XOXO
Hopeless Christian
Disclaimer :  Miss Hopeless Christian and Ibu Berlian Bijaksana are both fictional characters. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental )
This post is inspired by Andrew Wommack's book : "Discover the Keys to Staying Full of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment