Monday 11 April 2016

LIVING A GOD FILLED LIFE : A GOOD HEART

Dear Hopeless Christian, how are you ? I hope you are doing well.
I want to share a picture of the things which we have discussed.

There are four steps which we have to climb one by one. This is a process. You cannot go the the third step without passing the first and the second ones. Remember this is not instant.
The first step is where we value God in our life. We magnify Him, we remember Him and His work in our lives. After we do that, let’s move on.

The second step is where we give thanks to God. Why we give thanks to Him? Because we remember Him and His goodness and His work. Let’s jump higher now.

The third step is where our imagination are positive. Is it possible to have a positive imagination in such negative world ? Yes it is, if we are thankful to God and value Him.

The fourth step is our aim, a good heart, a brightened heart.

What is a good heart? A heart which is sensitive to God. A heart which is in tune with God is like a cellphone that can get a WIFI signal.  You will live gloriously if your WIFI connection is strong.
A good heart won’t happen by itself or by coincidence like a good healthy body won’t happen by itself. The owner of a body must eat nutricious food and exercise. A good heart will happen when we value God, we are thankful to God, and we have a good imagination.  

What is the benefit of having a good heart or a heart which is sensitive to God or a heart which is in tune of God? So many benefits.

For me personally, because I am in tune of God, I have peace in my heart. A peace which proceeds all understanding just like the Bible said in Phillipians 4:7. The peace is one of the indicators whether I follow God’s direction or not. If I don’t feel peaceful about something, I will not do it.

Second benefit is I have perfect wisdom. Not just a wisdom which I got by studying or learning but a wisdom which given spiritually by my Creator. I have the mind of Christ as it is said in 1 Corinthias 2:16.  

Third benefit is the practical guidances of everyday life. A personal friend of mine said he tried everything to build his business. The result was 20 % loss. His wife said he should bring Jesus daily in his business. So in the second year he prayed to Jesus before making decisions. He also prayed to God and discuss business matter with Him in his daily prayer. After doing that, he got 47 % gain in his business.

I also found my first and second house by the guidance of God, by being sensitive and in tune with God. He guides me in daily life. My dear Hopeless Christian, I hope what I wrote will make you pursue God more seriously. Life is hopeful when you walk with Him everyday. And remember the 4 steps. When you climb the steps one by one, you will achieve what you desire. You will have a God-filled life (which is the reason why you wrote the letter to me ).

In Christ,
Ibu Berlian Bijaksana
(inspired by Andrew Wommack's book : Discover the Keys to Staying Full of God)


No comments:

Post a Comment