Monday 25 April 2016

BIBLICAL EMOJI


😊 A happy heart makes a face cheerful but heartache crushes the spirit ( Proverbs 15 :13 )

😰 When the righteous cry for help the Lord hears and delivers them out of their troubles ( Psalm 34:17 )

😤 In your anger do not sin, do not let the sun go down while you are still angry (Ephesians 4:26)

😶 About this we have much to say and it’s hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing ( Hebrew 5:11 )

💰 You cannot serve God and money (Matthew 6: 24)

😵 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace ( 1 Cor 14:33 )

😥 Come to me, all of you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28)

😷 Even a fool when he keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is considered prudent ( Proverbs 17:28 )

😚 Whoever gives an honest answer kisses the lips (Proverbs 24:26)

😴 💤 I lay down and slept, I woke again for the Lord sustained me (Psalm 3:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment